Ultimate Frisbee Rules
- Each team plays with max 8 players at a time (min of 5)
- Each team must have a female player on the field at all times. If no female participant is present, that team will have to play with 1 less player.
- Games are two halves, 15 minutes each, with 5 minute halftime
- Players may not run with the disc and must throw within 10 seconds of catching it
- After an incomplete pass (drop, block, interception, out-of-bounds), the defensive team becomes the offensive one
Objective: Hit the ball onto the net so that the opposing team cannot return it. First team to 11 points wins! (must win by 2 pts)
How to play: 2 players per team. A team is allowed up to 3 touches to return the ball onto the net, switching possession to the opposing team. Rally continues until a team is unable to legally return the ball. Players may move as they wish during a point, so long as they don’t impede the opponents’ play on the ball.
Scoring: Rally ends and points are rewarded when:
- Ball touches the ground, or otherwise isn’t returned to the net within 3 touches
- Ball hits the rim (including on a serve)
- Ball bounces back onto net or rim
- Ball clearly rolls across net
This week’s Challenge Zone winners are going home with their very own Spikeball set! Learn more here.
|Team||Game 1||Game 2|