Summary of Rules & Guidelines
- Each team plays with max 8 players at a time (min of 5)
- Games are 5 innings or 35 minutes, whichever comes sooner
- Each team will self-pitch (you pitch to your own team)
- Each hitter gets 3 pitches to put the ball in play or they are out, and there are 3 outs per inning
- Runners are out if the ball is caught on the fly, if they are forced out, or when they are touched by a fielder with the ball in their hand
Nitty Gritty Rules
- Each team must have a female player on the field at all times. If no female participant is present, that team will have to play with 1 less player.
- Bunting is not allowed
- No lead-offs or base stealing
- Max 5 runs per half-inning
- Gloves are allowed but not required (the balls are catchable bare-handed)
Dizzy Bat Relay
Objective: Finish the relay in the shortest amount of time.
How to Play: Max 5 players, minimum 1. In this mini-game classic, participants will complete 10 rotations with a bat, weave their way through an obstacle course, and return and tag-in another team member. Teams caught cheating (i.e. not completing 10 rotations) will be disqualified.
Scoring: The team that finishes the fastest places 1st, the team with the slowest time places last.
|Team||Game 1||Game 2|