Summary of Rules & Guidelines
- Each team plays with max 8 players at a time
- Games have two halves, each half is 15 minutes, half time is 5 minutes
- No goalies and no offsides
Nitty Gritty Rules
- Each team must have a female player on the field at all times. If no female participant is present, that team will have to play with 1 less player.
- No slide tackling
- No METAL cleats (moulded are OK – shin guards are allowed but not required)
- Substitutions happen on throw-ins, goal kicks, or goals
Objective: Be the last team sitting! OR Win the dance off between last remaining teams!
How to Play: 2 members from each team will play. 12 players will dance around 11 buckets. Once the music stops, players will rush to find a seat. Whoever is left standing is eliminated, and a “chair” removed leaving 11 participants and 10 seats. The game continues until 1 person is left sitting. Dancing is NOT optional; participants who are not dancing will be disqualified!
Scoring: The first team knocked out will place last, the last team left sitting places 1st. If the last 2 remaining players are from opposing teams, the winner will be decided by dance off. Winner will then be chosen based on their mad skills / fan applause.
|Team||Game 1||Game 2|
|500 Startups||Dev Bootcamp||at||12:40||Mixpanel||at||2:00|
|Dev Bootcamp||500 Startups||at||12:40||GoPro||at||2:00|