Summary of Rules & Guidelines
- Each team plays with max 8 players at a time (minimum of 6)
- Games are 6 innings or 35 minutes, whichever comes sooner
- Each team will self-pitch (you pitch to your own team)
- Each kicker gets 3 kicks to put the ball in play or they are out, and there are 3 outs per inning
- Runners are out if the ball is caught on the fly, if they are forced out, or when they are tagged by the ball (shoulder or below)
Nitty Gritty Rules
- Each team must have a female player on the field at all times. If no female participant is present, that team will have to play with 1 less player.
- Bunting is not allowed
- No lead-offs or base stealing
- No ghost runners
- Mercy Rule – There is a 6 run cap on each of the first 4 innings. The game will end if a team is 12+ runs up after 4 complete innings or 10+ runs up after 5 complete innings.
Objective: Find the winning shirt in less than 90 seconds.
How to Play: One representative from each team has 90 seconds to find one out of four winning tshirts in the buckets. The trick: your poker face! Don’t let the other teams know if you’ve found one of the winning shirts!
Scoring: There are four winning shirts total. Two worth four points each, and two worth two points each.
|Team||Game 1||Game 2|